We Loved The Inn...
...the rooms are very nicely appointed and very clean, the service is great, the ambiance is better - what else can I say? Daralynn - Lathrup Village, MI
It is truly a beautiful historic Inn. Staff is polite, breakfast was enjoyable, and the location is the best in Detroit. Genevieve R - Dearborn, Michigan
Awards & Reviews
The Inn on Ferry Street has won numerous local, regional, and national preservation awards, including:
- Presented with an Expedia Insiders’ Select Award in 2007 and 2010, which recognizes the Inn as one of the very best hotels available in Expedia’s global marketplace!
- Voted “Best Historic Accommodations” by the Detroit Free Pressin 2004.
- Voted “Best Sleeping ‘Inn’ Detroit” by Hour Magazine in 2003.
- Won a “National Preservation Award” by the National Trust for Historic Preservation in 2002.
- Received an “Honor Award for Restoration” by Preservation Wayne in 2002.
- Recognized by the Detroit Historic Designation Advisory Board in 2002.
- The Inn on Ferry Street has also been assigned a AAA Three Diamond Rating.
- The Inn is also a proud member of the Historic Hotels of America.